Make sure you follow us or subscribe (along the right sidebar) to get all the latest health news, free workouts, great giveaways, product reviews you want to hear about, or just some Friday Fun!
My #1 most popular post of the year is....
Delicious Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe - easy, delicious, paleo, whole30, gluten-free, dairy free
Here are my other top posts of the year...
2. Crockpot Italian Meatballs Recipe - Paleo, whole30, gluten-free, dairy free, a family favorite!!
3. Chicken Avocado Salad Recipe - Paleo, whole30, gluten-free, dairy free, use this instead of chicken salad with mayo
4. Paleo Gluten-free Apple Crisp Recipe - so healthy and delicious, also vegan and dairy free
5. Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Wraps - paleo, whole30, gluten-free, dairy free, a weekly menu item in our house
6. How I Skipped Baby Food and You Can Too!! - save yourself the money and hassle and skip baby food!
7. Tabata Tuesday Free Workouts - This is the first of my great tabata workouts. Only 20 minutes, but burns calories for up to 2 days later!!! So awesome! (for the other tabata workouts, check out my right sidebar and click where you see tabata workouts)
8. Paleo Slow Cooker Down Home Shrimp Recipe - Full of flavor and guaranteed to satisfy your cravings!
9. Zucchini "Bread"sticks Recipe - gluten-free, Paleo, dairy free, whole30, and a delicious and easy way to use up all that zucchini - actually makes me wish I had planted more!
10. Top 12 Tips for Staying Healthy During Flu Season - Such important tips to keep you and your family healthy and feeling great all winter long!
11. Crock Pot Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potato/Carrot Soup - Paleo, gluten-free, dairy free, whole30, and the perfect comfort food!
12. Free Piano Lessons -We have been using these FREE piano lessons with our 5 year old son, and not only does he love them but he is learning a lot!!
There you have it. YOUR favorite posts from 2013! Here's to another awesome year in 2014! Can't wait to help you get healthier, feel your best, and do your best for others!