This weekend is the perfect weekend for a barbecue, but that does not mean it has to be a weekend of constant splurging and cheat days. With a few switch-outs, you can have a weekend full of delicious and healthy food!
Here are a few ideas:
Paleo and Whole30 approved Chicken Salad - perfect for lunch!
Swimming Fish Tacos - a favorite with kids and adults!
My award-winning Chocolate Melt-In-Your-Mouth No Bake Cookies - healthy and to die for!!
Crock Pot Italian Meatballs - perfect for an easy family meal
When you get that grill fired up, do not forget to use this delicious Paleo Barbecue Sauce Recipe! Yumm!!!
Paleo Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Cup Organic Ketchup or homemade
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos (you can also use soy sauce, if you eat soy)
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika or Smoked Paprika
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper