I cut back on the cheese, added lots of fresh chives, and made sure to add veggies to the meal. Try it out and let me know what you think! Enjoy and Happy Friday!
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 2 large eggs
· 1 cup soy milk or non-fat milk
· 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, more for sprinkling
· Toppings (optional)- salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, scallions
- Lightly saute any veggies you would like in this dish.
- Cook quinoa to packaged instructions until fully cooked. (About 15 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat 13x9 inch dish( or 8 individual ramekins) with cooking spray.Whisk together eggs and milk in large bowl. Fold in quinoa mixture and cheese. Stir very well and let some of the cheese melt. Transfer to prepared baking dish and if using Panko Crumbs or Bread crumbs add now and bake 30-35 minutes, until bread crumbs are browned.