Paleo Banana Bread
You will need:
1/2 cup peanut butter, almond butter, or sunflower seed butter
4 tbsp coconut oil (I used Carrington Farms Liquid Coconut Oil because it retains the benefits of traditional coconut oil, but stays liquid - perfect for baking)
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp of organic flax/chia seeds
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of sea salt
1. First, mix all the wet ingredients: mashed bananas, eggs, nut or seed butter, coconut oil, vanilla.
2. Next, mix all the dry ingredients: coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt.
3. Spray your bread loaf pans or use an 8x8 pan, like I did. I usually grab a hunk of coconut oil and smother it all over the pans, but this time I tried the Coconut Oil Cooking Spray from Carrington Farms. Worked perfectly!
4. Bake your banana bread at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes in the 8x8 pan or a little longer for the bread loaf pans.
5. Let it cool and enjoy - just plain or with a little Kerrygold butter. Delicious!
Who else loves to bake healthy, nutritious treats? What is your favorite?
Enter below to win your chance at some delicious baking products!
One winner will receive (1) T-Fal Airbake natural baking set, Carringtons Farms coconut oil, flax/chia seed blend, and coconut oil cooking spray.
Thanks to Carrington Farms and T-Fal for sending products to use on this post. No other compensation was given.