Since I have started my Whole30 Challenge, I have to pay close attention to which foods I am eating and how much of them I am eating. Some recipes call for precise amounts, and that is where my brand new kitchen scale, the EatSmart Precision Elite, comes in handy!
I love this scale for so many reasons! Let me break them down for you:
- It is extremely precise, as the name says! It measures things very carefully!
- I love that it displays in ounces/lbs/grams/kgs. This makes it easy to convert, if I need to.
- It is big enough to measure a lot of food or hold a big mixing bowl of food.
- It has a great Tare feature that allows you to subtract the weight of a plate or container! How cool is that?
- The 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare your meal while saving battery life.
- They include the 4 AAA batteries, which is great, because I never remember to get the right batteries.
- Plus, it looks so sleek in my kitchen. No bulky, ugly scale sitting on my counter top!
And as a bonus, Eevery Precision Elite includes a free Calorie Factors Booklet, which helps teach about calorie counting and proper portion control. What a great gift for everyone!
I love using EatSmart products, and this kitchen scale is no exception! I definitely recommend it! You can find it on Amazon for under $40!
Also, check out the EatSmart Products on Facebook and Twitter @EatSmartScales.
Cara was provided product to review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed are 100% her own.