The question is - how do you swaddle them or what do you use to swaddle them? Let me help you out. The easiest thing I have found is the Baby Ota, which is a wrap-up blanket that is perfect for swaddling and keeping your baby feeling snug and cozy.
Here are some of the benefits of the Baby Ota:
- Soothes fussy babies to sleep
- Take your baby anywhere in comfort
- Made of 100% eco-friendly Bamboo and Hand Selected Cotton Blends
- Easy to clean and care for
- Much easier to wrap than a swaddle
- Heirloom that can be passed down for generations
- Fits any baby up to 22 lbs or about 6 months
As you see below, there are three straps that you can tighten or loosen to fit your baby that help hold them inside. So easy to use!
You can buy your Baby Ota online for only $59. These would also make the most unique and special gifts!
*Cara was provided product to review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed are 100% her own.*