Since we do not use conventional pain relievers in our home, natural pain relievers are a must-have for our family. Why use products that can hurt your stomach lining, cause inflammation and include unnecessary artificial ingredients when you can use natural products that are effective and made from only things found in nature?
This is why I love ReliefMD. ReliefMD uses a revolutionary new approach to extract living nutrients from plants and nuts in order to deliver a 100% pure formula of botanical oils (from nature) to feed our body the nutrients it wants. ReliefMD is a massage in a bottle.
It has so many uses! Here are a few ways to use it in your home:
- Sore Back / Neck
- Swollen Joints
- Sore Muscles
- Muscle Strains
- Insomnia (also put 5 drops in a saucer beside your bed for aromatic benefits)
- Sport Workouts (use before and after)
- Mosquito Bites / Insect Bites / Stings (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Itching (apply as needed)
- Cold Sores (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Burns, including sunburns (apply every few minutes for an hour)
It is very concentrated, so you do not need to use much. Swipe one drop above upper lip just below the nose, one drop across the forehead, and then lightly cover affected area (do not rub in). Like I said before, ReliefMD is very effective, and works quickly. I especially appreciate the powerful and healing ingredients. Check them out:
- Almond – is used in skin care because it acts as an emollient (softening and soothing the skin), as a remedy for dry skin conditions, and as a relief for irritation, inflammation, and itching. These excellent emollient properties help the skin to balance its loss and absorption of moisture. Almond oil is also used in the medical field to help treat various forms of dermatitis.
- Eucalyptus – is a powerful antiseptic, helps with nausea, suppresses coughs, and has strong germicidal and disinfectant properties. It stimulates the blood flow which directs more healthy oxygen to the brain and to the point of application.
- Peppermint – has anti-microbial, fungicidal, and bactericidal actions. For medicinal uses, studies have shown peppermint oil to be effective as an analgesic, a tonic, an antispasmodic, and for daytime sleepiness. When combined with eucalyptus oil, the two are well-known for their positive efficacy to treat headaches and relieve pain.
- Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate) – is accepted by the U.S Food and Drug Administration as an over-the-counter external analgesic, primarily intended to relieve mild muscle and joint pain. Has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in topical pain relievers and products that produce a feeling of warmth.
- Camphor – is antiseptic, analgesic and antispasmodic. Germany has approved Camphor for the treatment of rheumatism (externally). Camphor oil is applied to the skin to promote circulation and to relieve itching.
- Spearmint – is generally used for its anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties, and in skin care, it is used as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Olive – Olive oil has been used to nourish and moisturize skin.
We are giving away (1) bottle of ReliefMD to (3) separate winners!The giveaways are for the U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia only. You – or anyone in your household - may win one bottle of ReliefMD one time only. Previous winners please do not apply.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
“For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out ReliefMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. This is a one-time only offer! Click here to get your FREE bottle now!
(PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGE TO GIVEAWAY WINNERS! THIS OFFER IS FOR ANY PRODUCT REVIEW READER THAT WOULD LIKE TO TRY THE PRODUCT! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A GIVEAWAY – LISTED ABOVE – WHERE WE WILL SHIP THE WINNERS A FREE BOTTLE AFTER YOU PROVIDE US WITH THEIR MAILING ADDRESS!)