Happy Earth Day, everyone!
In honor of Earth Day, I want to introduce you to my absolute favorite green product of all time - Shaklee's Basic H2 concentrated cleaner.
Shaklee is a super earth-friendly company that is always working to offer the best products to help you and your family stay healthy. For over 50 years, Shaklee has been green, even back when it certainly wasn't the popular thing to do. I love, love, love that they were the first company that was certified climate neutral and all their products are made in harmony with nature.
I was so jealous that everyone got a free Get Clean Starter Kit! When a friend of mine became a Shaklee distributor and asked me to check out her website, I ordered my own Get Clean starter kit and loved it!
So, what is the big deal with the Basic H2? Other than the fact that the WHITE HOUSE uses it, Oprah promoted it as one of her favorite products, and shows like Rachel Ray and Good Morning America have featured it, it is an amazing product because…
1. It is the most concentrated non-toxic cleaner on the market, so it will literally (and there are studies to prove it) save your family THOUSANDS of dollars over traditional cleaners AND any other “Green” cleaners available. For instance, one bottle of Basic H2 equals the cleaning uses of 5,824 bottles of 26 oz. Windex, and its not as dangerous to your health as Windex is.
2. It protects your family!!!! Studies continue to show the harmful effects of the chemicals in traditional cleaners on our bodies, especially our respiratory systems, which could result in increased asthma and allergies and other health issues. This harm is compounded in our children because of their smaller bodies. There are NO harmful ingredients in Basic H2.
3. It works as well and even better than the other cleaners on the market (traditional and “green”). And yes, there are clinical studies to prove this as well.
4. I use it to wash my fruits and vegetables (it is that safe) but I also use it to…
Clean my hardwood floors
Clean my tile floors
Clean my vinyl floors
Use it on my garden as a safe alternative to pesticide
Use it to run moles/voles out of my yard
My husband uses it to shave
Clean my wood cabinets
Dust my antique wood table
Dust all my furniture
Clean my kitchen counters
Remove spots from our carpet
Clean my bathroom
Wash my fine washables
Clean our windows and mirrors
Use as a mosquito repellant
Use it to soothe and treat burns and many other uses!
You are going to want to try Basic H2, for your wallet's sake and your family's sake. You can buy a 16 oz. bottle of Basic H2 for only $12.15. Or if you are a member, you can get it for $10.35.
I also want to tell you about a great offer they have going on right now. If you buy $30 of Shaklee products, you get a FREE membership, (normally $19.95) and then you will be getting 15% off all your orders forever and ever, saving yourself a ton more money! Thank you, Shaklee!
Plus, I am offering two lucky readers a free sample of the most amazing Green cleaner available, Shaklee’s Basic H2. The sample will make a bottle of Window Cleaner and a bottle of All Purpose Cleaner. Trust me, you will love it!
Here is how to enter this great giveaway:
1. Become a public follower of Your World: Healthy and Natural on my right sidebar and tell me you did so in a comment.
For more entries:
Head on over to the website and tell me one thing you learned. (1 entry)
Tell me what Shaklee products you are dying to try other than the Basic H2. (1 entry)
Subscribe to Your World: Healthy and Natural and comment about it. (1 entry)
Vote for Your World: Healthy and Natural on Top Mommy Blogs or We're on the Fence. (1 entry per vote)
Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post.(2 entries)
Follow @carathenatural on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway.(1 entry)
Like Your World: Healthy and Natural on Facebook.(2 entries)
The deadline for this giveaway is May 6th at 11:59 pm EST, at which time a winner will be randomely chosen. Make sure that you include your email in your comments because if I can't get a hold of you, you can't win!
Have a great Earth Day and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery we are blessed with!